Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What a funtasticular weekend!!

My friend Joa, whom I haven't seen for, like, ten years, dropped by with his girl this past weekend. We were going to attend the wedding of our friend Simon in Enumclawsalad, but something came up and we weren't able to go to the weddin'. But we did have a good ole' time at chateau de la Huddle. I'll post some photos whence I gets home.

It was really great seeing him. I didn't realize before, but Joa was responsible for quite a few of the positives in my life...the rest were due to Huddle. But, Joa helped define my sense of humor (giggle: that's what I used to call my log jam, Joa called his "personality"), and pointed out that one could actually work in the arts field of art. I think I was planning on being a dentist or maybe a gynecologist or pediatrition or cowboy or something.

He seemed really happy. I'm glad that Shauna goes good with a side of Joa. Wait, that sounded dirty, what I meant was, they are good together.

Anyway, I now plan on seeing him at least a good couple times a year, whether he likes it or not. He lives in the great Canadian north of Canada's Vancouver Island in Canada. It's pretty up there, hey?

As for the lack of drawing, well, I just plain suck. I will have some character designs up for a comic I plan on doing for "Atomic Lead", which is a comic kids at work are putting together for next years Emerald City Comic Com. I'm basically going to storyboard out a short I've wanted to do for a little while...and call it a comic, maybe stick a picture of a naked woman in there for fun and profit.

I love my wife. She smells like cupcakes and bunnies.

Don't forget to vote for my shirts at Threadless dot com. If I get a bunch of really good votes, and win, then they print up my shirt and I get a gift certificate for like 250 to purchase my shirt as well as other shirts that are funny. Funny cool, not funny ha-ha.

Anyway, I digress. Go here
http://www.thelonelyisland.com/ . They're funny. The kind of funny that kicks you when your down and then spits in your ocular sockets, and while your on the ground writhing with painful rapture, they take a chainsaw and cut up all your stuffed animals, you know, the ones that you got from all your various ex-girlfriends? Yeah, they're gone. They are that funny.

No comments: