Friday, October 28, 2005

It's been a while...but, I forgive you.





sheesh...I'm such a slacker. Sigh. Sorry people. Not that you care...you heartless bastards!!! Anyway...just been sketching ideas and whatnot for the comic. I've realized that I'm not a comic artist. Apparently I an animator. Huge difference. I don't know anything about laying out a comic or cleaning up a drawing for a comic....hell, I don't know anything about cleaning up a drawing period. I was told in school that my clean up line quality sucks, and that I should never do clean up. Which is fine by me...I just want to animate. I just want to really animate, not clean up mocap or tone down the squash and stretch or take out the character in an animation because it's not "real" enough. I want to animate until the cows come home with the rum and soda, then we all get good and pissed and prank call the kangaroos. anyway...feel free to judge me by the these drawings. I know you do anyway, so, this way, you at least have my permission.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh...new pics. Yum. "koff! koff!"...you sure must be sick. I checked your bloggery this morning and these werent here...hmmmmm?

anton bogaty said...

Nice. The women have a Bill Plympton feel to them.

geenpool said...

thanks anton!! I likey me some plymptoons. And coming from such a splendiferous arteest like yourself that means a lot.

Michelle said...

gaaahhh!!! robot and dino have me floored! Great sketch!