Friday, August 26, 2005

Hello, trying this again, apparently I deleted the first one....well, that's okay. I'm new...be gentle. Anyway, this blog will be about my wife and my adventures in purchasing a kid, as well as posting art that I do, my friends do, or that I find inspiring.

To start things off, I'll post some art by my friend Joel Trussell. (
http://www.joeltrussell.com/ ) whom I find very inspiring...I love his lines and his buff arms...I mean, uh...Anyway....and let everyone know that Huddle and I have a log in date.

"We have received confirmation that your dossier was logged into the CCAA on August 17, 2005. "

So we have that going for us....which is nice.

Actually I'm super excited, and a little freaked out. I get to be daddy. I've never been a daddy before, so I don't really know what to expect. I know that I'll be in deep deep smitt once they place her in my wife's or my arms....it'll be over for me.

Anyway, more about that later, I just want to start this little blog thing because everyone else is doing it and I want to be cool...plus I know not many people will be reading it, so it can be like those sketchbooks I did when in high school, where I wrote horrible poetry and drew horribly disfigured drawrings cuz I didn't understand proportion and anatomy, or the use of meaningful vocabulary, but I really knew how to make an excellent run-on sentence.

Anyway, enjoy the pics of Joel's beautimus art.




2 comments:

geenpool said...

Hi, I love you. Huddle

Anonymous said...

Good job, sonny-boy. This isn't too scary - just outside my comfort zone. Love you, Mom